Friday, March 30, 2012

Goodbye March x

I realized I had been on a mini hiatus since the last time I logged on into blogger. As March is coming to a full stop soon, probably I should write a wee bit here, penning down some interesting things.

The most interesting part would be the bf and I took a 9 days break from work/studies and had the most relaxing trip ever to Seoul and Jeju Island in Korea. As it was end of winter season the time we went to Korea, the weather was still pretty cold and dry and we really enjoyed it. Be it the weather, the food, the people, the shopping and etc, we just love every single details of Korea and will definitely go back there again. It was my second time to Korea in fact and not bored of it yet. Perhaps will never will. Will blog more about korea as soon as I got the time.


Taken at nami island, korea <3


In the meantime, I'm in the airport waiting for my 7am flight back to Miri for the weekend. Yes, I'm going back home again this weekend despite the heavy workload. That was why to compensate with this break, I worked my ass off during the weekdays. With the 8 hours gap to my flight, I'm making full use of the time to do my assignments and final year project. :) Almost done almost done! 




For those who have been saying that I'm like fcking free, please quit saying that. I'm not free, i'm equally busy. Just that I have better time management compared to you and I do not waste my time saying and thinking why other people are so damn free. 

That's all, back to work bye. x

No comments: