Saturday, November 5, 2011

Shen Zhen, Windows of the World

2 months ago, boyfriend and I made it to Shenzhen before we flew off to Hong Kong for our next destination. It was crap when we reached Shenzhen because it was raining. I hate to travel in rainy day. Such a mess because I got wet all over.

Anyway, we managed to get ourselves to the hotel, put our luggages and went to windows of the world without further a-do because we wanted to catch the show at night. I watched the show few years back when I was in shenzhen but I couldn't recall whether it was at windows of the world or the cultural village so we tried our luck here.

Crap, wrong choice. No luck.



So we reached there at around 3pm after our lunch. Snapped a few pictures, bought the tickets and went in. Compared to Beijing and Shanghai, the crowds in Shenzhen were like 90% lesser. Most probably because of the end of their summer holiday. Big hooray for the bf and I cause we really dislike crowds.

Windows of the world - where you can see the mini building/structures representing each country here. So, we took picture of the fake eiffel tower.


the ancient egypt



this, don know where. cause i'm not interested in fake one



japan =.=




my fake rio de janeiro

and etc etc. The bf said he does not have to bring me to other countries anymore since I had basically BEEN THERE.

Bf, you kidding me?

No comments: