Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Purchasing Pre-Order Items is STUPID

This post is meant to vent my disgruntles/dissatisfactory/discontentment towards an online shoes blog shop called the lalylulu shoes pre-order shop. What's there for me to complain about? Lousy quality? No. Over-priced? No. Then what?

Because I haven't eff-ing received my damn parcel even though I paid the bill 2 weeks ago! Yes, I understand the meaning of the pre-order. But, the owner of the blog shop said I will be able to get my parcel earlier if I were to pay RM5 surcharge. So, driven by stupidity and my anxiety to get that pair of bloody vintage loafers, I paid the additional RM5. And I haven't eff-ing received my shoes.

From this distasteful shopping experience, I vow to myself that I will never ever visit any pre-order blog shop anymore. Not only the service is lousy, most importantly, I feel conned! You guys don't dear/darling/sweety me here and there in the email, just give me my f-cking shoes. And yes, I'm extremely angry now. I emailed to ask about the status and etc, I received the email like what, 2 days later only.

For God sake, if you are unable to handle so much orders or email because you are still studying or whatever stupid reasons, quit your business so that impatience customers like me won't get pissed by your service. If I did not pay for the surcharge, I won't be this angry, the thing is I EFFING PAID. They even forgot I paid at the first place and only confirmed that I did after asking them to double check!

I'm indeed very lesson-learnt! If you are having the thoughts of purchasing any pre-order items, I suggest you to quit thinking about it. It does not worth the waiting at all!

If the parcel did not arrive my doorstep end of this week, I can assure you whatever stupid shop, I'm gonna write a nice review on your blogshop HERE!

No comments: