Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Airse Ahsia


oOo(=____=)oOo

I do feel grateful with the 10 cents flight though, thanks Tony Fernandez or whoever.

This is sincerely for Air Asia and along with it I would like to show you my middle fingers as to address my utter discontentment towards your very lousy, full of errors and cheapskate services which I encountered TODAY and caused me to be so freaking fed up driving to and fro the service center like a mad idiot.

I'm so lazy/moodless/not free to type the whole scenario out. If you are interested, just ask me in facebook. Otherwise, my piece of advise would be:

DON'T EVER TAKE "ERROR PROCESSING PAYMENT" FOR GRANTED CAUSE THEY WILL STILL CHARGE YOU SECRETLY (like what they did to me, sien!) AND SAYS THAT "OH, YOU HAVE A DOUBLE BOOKING." AT THE END OF THE DAY.

No comments: