Saturday, March 19, 2011

To Club in Miri, I rather sleep


lemuel the vocalist @ CB


I think Lemuel is the main reason why CB is always packed with hot chicks. Even I myself hardly took my eyes off him especially when he was singing "waiting for you" by 胡彦斌. But too bad he is a Filipino and I was having a hard time communicating with him. Pffft.

Anyway, clubs in Miri seriously bored me off. It's either i'm too early or the people just love gluing their butts on the chairs, listening to songs, shake their heads from left to right and back constantly, drink a little, bluff a little and thats all. I did not see anyone on the dance floor at all except for one blonde wannabe and Preveen.



sylvia and alex


My initial plan was to make sure this guy got wasted before sending him back later after that but my plan failed miserably. :(

Thereby, I declareeeeeee that I quit clubbing in Miri. I rather spend the time staying at home or enjoying a plate of fried noodle slowly at any cafe shop (i'm craving for fried noodle now so pardon me).



i miss thisssss


I miss my usual clubbing group so much. :( I miss Fuad, Chuang Hwee, Mei Li, Zeuxiant, Steven Ngui (even though u always act emo there), Lee Chon, Darren and so many more. Ughhh.

By the way, if clubbing = i'm a bad girl, go bang your head on the wall now.

Good night!

No comments: