Monday, September 26, 2011

Uni 2.0

I think I have by far accepted the bloody fact that I'm in this hellhole/shithole or whatever else you called it. Yea, I'm back in my university. >;(

No one loves being here except freaks. No one gets excited over it. I'm really getting annoyed being here - the sun, the heat, the food, the cafe and etc. I don't know why. I wanted to fill in details for my current room, but that fat fellow is never in her office! I even went to her room, knocked on the door for soooo long and there's no one at all.

WHY THE HECK ARE YOU SO LAZY?! HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO GET TO YOUR OFFICE AND GO BACK WITH NOTHING AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN!?

Pfff. See, that's why I'm pissed.


That is my side of the bed. Looks comfy but still my bed at home is the best. I miss home so much. Can you imagine being away from university for 9 freaking months and back to where you started again? Oh noooossss!

And this is my favorite corner. Mannnnn I'm counting down to the days ahahaha so happy to receive a good news from him today even though part of it is bad for him. (It's all your fault Aimran, if you are reading this! >:P)


And this was my tea break earlier. Prune cakes baked by my mum, all the way from Miri. So delicious. And I almost finish it already. Damn. what am I gonna eat after that? Cereals with biscuits, oats with milk ..... (sien)

Anyway, as the saying goes, learn to dance in the rain. Perhaps I should quit complaining and start enjoying uni life to bits? Wonder when can I do that. Crap.


>:(

Will blog about my hongkong, macau, shenzhen trip soon hopefully.

No comments: