Monday, March 21, 2011

Argh!

With the pimples becoming more and more obvious and appalling, I decided to quit eating meats for good for a month, and definitely no more spicy and junk food. :(


I'm gonna miss you, mcd.
I'm gonna miss you, lalapan (oh I had it last Sunday :D )
I'm gonna miss you, laksa.
I'm gonna miss you, fried chicken wings.
I'm gonna miss you, french fries.
I'm gonna miss you, nuggets.
I'm gonna miss you, cheesels.
I'm gonna miss you, korean instant noodles.
..................

For the past one month I went out dining with bf, he never NEVER forget to count the pimples on my forehead. Also, I bombarded Ming Hui and my mum with the same question every single day without fail.

"Is it obvious?" "Is it getting better?" "Is it uglyyyy?!?!?" "HOWWW!"

Seriously I do not mind minor breakouts once in a while but please not right beside the nose can? I look like some cat having the whiskers being cut off! Crapssss!

No comments: